Sunday, October 23, 2011
Day #334 - Oct. 23 The Spirit (Can't believe I am caught up again!!!)
The choir sang "I Know that My Redeemer Lives" in sacrament meeting today. We were well prepared and I thought it was going to go well. But I was not prepared for the spirit that very quickly entered the room today as we sang. It was unmistakably there. I am so grateful for that powerful feeling today. It reminds me that the Lord uses music to speak to our hearts and to invite the spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I was changing Summer's diaper in the bathroom when you guys sang but she kept commenting on the music. I was glad to have the intercom in there and it is amazing how even a little girl can feel the beautiful spirit of the music! Thank you!!!
Post a Comment