Friday, October 7, 2011

Day #295 - Joel's Family


I love and appreciate Joel's family so much. I feel very blessed by his parents, siblings and extended family. Joel's parents are good examples to me. Both live and love the gospel and always put people first. They are loving parents and grandparents. Both know and love our children and extend that love regularly to us. Joel's siblings and their spouses are all good, kind and fun to be around. I enjoy spending time with each of them (we miss Rob and Abi who live so far away now!). Joel's extended family have always reached out to me and to our family. I love Joel's grandparents! His Grandma Luisa is one of my favorite people. She left a great legacy of faith for her posterity. Joel's Grandma and Grandpa Anderson have always extended love to me, even when Joel and I first started dating. I feel lucky and blessed to have married into such a great family.

No comments: