Friday, October 7, 2011

Day #296 - The Target Pharmacist

Joel sent me on a mission to the Target Pharmacy today. We had about $100 left to spend on our Flex Spending card and the money would basically disappear the next day if I didn't find something to spend it on. So I picked up some extra prescriptions for Lily, but they didn't have enough of the product to spend all of my money. So I told the pharmacist my predicament and he was so helpful! He came out from behind the counter and brought up front a bunch of choices for me of things that might qualify under our plan. He checked every item on his register, then helped me choose and calculate what would bring me to the perfect amount! He totally made my day. Now I just have to figure out what to do with all of the hot packs and first aid kits I bought. :)

No comments: