I appreciate our bishop so much. I have really been thinking about how much time he dedicates to our ward and its members. He serves with so much humility and kindness and I have felt personally blessed by his service. I feel inspired as I have seen him quietly fulfill his calling by reaching out to people with great concern and love. A few examples with just our family:
- He visited Eryn and I in the hospital after she had surgery and brought me a pizza and other treats.
- When he found out Eryn couldn't walk on one of her feet after surgery, he brought her some boxes of candy to the house and left them on the door step.
- He sat down with us in our living room and helped us talk through some of our challenges with Eryn's health problems. He gave us compassion and offered help. He also insisted that the Relief Society get involved in supporting us.
- He always announces over the pulpit how much he appreciates the ward choir and how wonderful they are.
- He just recently asked us if we needed to sit down and talk about Lily's needs for next year in the primary.
I am so grateful for Bishop Salmon and I sincerely pray that the lord blesses him for his service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Totally Agree!!!!! He is amazing!!!!
Post a Comment