Friday, October 7, 2011

Day #297 - Little Moments

Life is full of so many little moments that bring you so much joy. Those little moments can outweigh days or even weeks of bad things. I live for these moments! It is hard to capture all of these moments with a camera, but I was able to catch two recently.

Whenever I go to pick Lily up from Lila's they are in the middle of something fun. This day they were sitting up to the piano and singing together. This was a very sweet moment for me. I am so glad that I could capture it.
I took a walk with my sisters and all of the little kids one morning. Emily was pushing Jojo and I was pushing Lily at the time. While we were visiting, Emily told me to look down and this is what I saw. My two children holding hands so sweetly.

3 comments:

Dave and Kristin Dirkmaat said...

Good job catching those moments on camera!!! I love when my kids show their love for each other!

samantha said...

Very beautiful and moving shot. I just adore your children as they are very concerned about each other (from time to time). Thanks for sharing this moment.

The Pearsons said...

This is soooo cute!!

Happy Birthday Meilani!!!