Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day #311, #312, #313, #314 - Trip to St. George

We took a little trip to St. George as a family to go and see The Little Mermaid at the Tuacahn theater. The show was wonderful!!! So glad we went. There is always lots to be grateful for when you travel as a family.

Quality Family Time - I am always amazed at how much more I enjoy my children and family when I am removed from my home. There are so few distractions and I feel so grateful to be removed from the rut I get into (you know of kids messing stuff up and me cleaning it all - all day long).Old Friends & Family - We were able to visit some people who are very special to us.

My cousin, Cheryl and me.

Joel's mission president and his wife.


Cindy!!!

General Conference - It was nice to see conference and hear from our prophet and other leaders. I always feel comforted and lifted by the messages given.

Hula - We were able to offer the girls to dance hula a few times on our trip. It was so nice to be able to present that to friends and family. A favorite moment from our trip was watching Anna dance the hula with Cindy (my dear friend with down syndrome) at her side copying her every move.

1 comment:

Dave and Kristin Dirkmaat said...

I love these pictures!!! That is a good point about traveling(you don't have to clean and do all the chores at home). I think I should try it!!!! Maybe after this next baby! Looks like a fun time and a fun hike!