Saturday, October 8, 2011
Day #302 - Priorities
I have had a hard time prioritizing lately. I have been running a little ragged mostly because I feel tied to a pretty busy schedule (running my kids around too much!). Tonight Joel and I had planned to attend the temple, but it seemed impossible to get the kids to all of their activities along with the temple. So. . . we did something we rarely do. We skipped our girls dance class in SLC. I hate wasting money like that. But it was the right decision and I felt so relieved once we made the choice. Joel and I were able to breathe a lot easier going into the temple tonight and our kids were able to take a much needed break. I really need to do this kind of thing more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Way to go making what feels like such a tough decision sometimes to put important things first. We finally put the kids in extra curricular activities for the first time this fall and I can see how it makes things a little crazier.
Post a Comment