Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Day #20 Modern Conveniences
Having my friends from my mission visiting has been wonderful. They are a sweet presence in my home and I have loved my time with them. The mother is so helpful. I swear my house has never been more clean or organized. Because she wants to help so much I have had the pleasure of teaching her how to use the vacuum, the washer and dryer and the dishwasher. She washes clothes and dishes by hand every day in Guatemala, so all of these conveniences are new to her. I am grateful that I do not have to do such hard labor on a daily basis. But more importantly I am grateful for the time that these things give me to focus on my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Please please send her my way :)
Post a Comment