Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day #15 Speaking of Mothers. . . My Mother

This picture was taken when they were in the MTC before their first mission to Brazil.

Happy Birthday Mom! I am grateful for my mother today. She is on her second mission with my dad in Texas and we miss her! She always made us (her children and grandchildren) a priority in her weekly planning and helped me a great deal. I have been blessed to have her support in the past. And now that she is living far away, we miss it! But more than her help, we miss her presence in our everyday lives. I am proud of her for going on a mission and grateful for the positive force and great example she is for me in my life.


**I'm sharing gratitude every day on my blog for one full year! Read about The Gratitude Project and join me! It's not too late. :)

1 comment:

Kahilau said...

Wow, 2 missions? I had no idea! How great for them. You parents are amazing! that was a great post!