
We have some visitors from Guatemala staying with us for the next few weeks. This is the first time I have ever seen anyone from my mission (aside from missionaries). It feels so good to have them with me and to let them get to know my family. This family is one of the most special families I met on my mission. They took great care of me and gave me many opportunities to share my talents and to share the gospel. They have strong testimonies and understand (and live) the gospel on a deeper level. I feel so grateful to be able to host them. We took them to Temple Square last night to see the lights and they LOVED it. The mother felt like she was living out a dream to be there.
Speaking spanish all day for the next few weeks is going to be interesting. I feel a little like a greenie again. But I am loving it and feel grateful for every single word I can possibly recall.
**I'm sharing gratitude every day on my blog for one full year! Read about The Gratitude Project and join me! It's not too late. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment