Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Day #13 A Good Neighbor
I don't mind taking out the trash. In fact I look forward to it, because it means that we will have more space in the can for more trash. :) What I don't like to do is bring it in empty. Call me lazy. I put it off most of the time. Then, like magic. . . it's often been brought up to my house. My next door neighbor brings ours in with hers regularly. The other cool thing is she lets us put some of our stuff in her can (like this time of year, when we have tons of bags of leaves). I am thankful that I have a good neighbor. And yes, today was trash day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Good neighbors are an amazing blessing! That's so great. Our neighbors have never let us shovel the snow since we moved in. They wake up at 6 when it snows and shovel before we get up. Such a blessing!
Good neighbors really are a huge blessing!
Post a Comment