Friday, December 3, 2010

Day #9 A Good Hostess




Anna turns nine next week. In an effort to space her birthday from Christmas we held her party today. I rarely do friend parties. In fact the last friend party I did for Anna was when she turned four. She threw a huge fit in the middle of the party and created a lot of unnecessary drama. I have pictures and video to prove it. After all of my hard work, I felt so disappointed. This time around things went much better. She had a great time with all of her friends and there was no drama. Tonight I am grateful for a happy birthday girl who acted gracious the entire party.


Here she is at her 4th birthday party throwing a fit.

3 comments:

mandy said...

I have loved reading through your blog:D Thanks Meilani:D We love you so much!!! We should have a sled session here soon:D With some Hot cocoa and cookies:D woohoo:D

Kahilau said...

Birthday parties are so much fun and really SO MUCH work! How nice that it went so well!

Destiny said...

We held my six year olds party today too. I had to pry her out of the corner where she went to pout after losing a game, so I completely understand how grateful you must be.