Monday, December 6, 2010

Day #12 A Support System

I just want to say thank you to the sweet bloggers who have joined me in my big goal to express gratitude daily. It is so nice to have your company and support on this year-long journey. I look forward to reading every single one of your grateful posts. Already each one of you has touched me in some way and inspired me.

Take a look at each of them: Kahi, Destiny and Adrienne.

3 comments:

Kahilau said...

Meilani,
Speaking of suppport systems. Joel brought over the most beautiful flowers yesterday to welcome us to the family. THANK YOU! We are so excited to be working with you guys! Oh and he said you might come down to Provo this week. We would love to see you if you want. I could feed you all lunch. Let me know!

Jamie said...

Thank you for sharing your stories with us! It helps me so much to read the blogs of other families that have children with spnia bifida :)

Adrienne Dimond said...

Oh that is so sweet of you! I have been inspired by this project you suggested and I am "so grateful" for it. It has been so uplifting to read everyone's posts about what they are thankful for. Thank you for letting me in on the journey! Literally, it has been a life-saver.