I love working with Lily's physical therapist. He is one of the most positive people I know. We haven't seen him for about 6 months, so it was great to work with him today. Lily has gotten so much stronger since he last worked with us and he is very proud of her successes. While we were working together today he said, "Lily's future is so bright." How can you not love someone who sees such great potential in your child? And why not? We have nothing to lose by expecting the very best for her life.
Looks like he is going to build Lily a "bumbo-mobile." We are pretty excited. She is going to LOVE it. I will show it online as soon as she gets it. It is a bumbo chair stuck to a board with medium sized wheels attached to the sides. It's like a ground level wheelchair/toy. She will hopefully be able to get herself in and out and play closer to the ground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment