Thursday, March 24, 2011
Day #117 - Couponing
I know that this is a weird thing to be grateful for, but I am. I have recently learned how to coupon and it makes me so happy. I feel so prepared and powerful walking into the grocery store with my little plan. I "bought" some free milk and free pasta today (among other things) using coupons. It was so exciting. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love couponing! Not only does it allow me to keep my grocery bill low, but it helps to build my food storage, so I don't think it's a silly thing at all. And yay for free stuff.
I am now obsessed too! I got about 50-60 free boxes of pasta! We went to Smiths today and our bill would have been 160 but with coupons was 50$. It does make you feel good!
Post a Comment