Joel and I were encouraged to go on a date to see our local high school's musical, "The Scarlet Pimpernel." We were blown away by the talent. It was so fun to attend and so nice to get out, just the two of us.
I'm so glad you got to see that. Three of my cousins had kids in the show (one child per cousin) and I also knew one of the other kids because his family has done the Nauvoo Pageant. The Scarlet Pimpernel is one of my favorite plays and they did an excellent job for a High School we thought.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got to see that. Three of my cousins had kids in the show (one child per cousin) and I also knew one of the other kids because his family has done the Nauvoo Pageant. The Scarlet Pimpernel is one of my favorite plays and they did an excellent job for a High School we thought.
Post a Comment