Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day #119 - A First


This picture captured the first time Lily has ever been up on her knees. I am not sure how she got there. It was a fluke I am sure because I have tried to get her to do it again with no success. Looking back, I can't believe that she was able to hold this position for so long (just so I could take the picture). What a cutie. She kept putting her head down to the floor to look at herself. She knew it was something new and exciting. Who knows what she will do next. :)

4 comments:

Dalynne said...

Yay! I knew she could do it. Just wait, before long she'll be crawling around on those hands and knees!

Cassie said...

This made me get all teary eyed. It took Caleb forever to get on his hands and knees. He belly crawled forever and I had truly given up on him ever being able to get up on those hands and knees. And then one day...he did it. And he did again. And again. And in no time he was crawling on his hands and knees!! He was 3 1/2 years old at the time. It seems like such a simple thing but it meant the world to me. Yay for Lily!!!

Dave and Kristin Dirkmaat said...

I LOVE this post!!!! So sweet and she looks so cute and proud of herself in this picture!

samantha said...

That is amazing! I wonder....
We can only hope and pray. Love and miss you all.