Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Day #94 - Spina Bifida Kids
Raising a child with Spina Bifida has it's ups and downs. Joel and I have experienced the full range of emotions - from sadness and worry to joy and happiness. Sometimes it can feel very lonely on this journey. One thing that has really helped me has been a blog. It's called Spina Bifida Kids. There are a handful of regular contributors (mothers). Along the left column is a list of blogs that belong to families who have children with spina bifida. I love being able to read about other moms, other kids and other families dealing with a lot of the similar challenges we are dealing with. After reading I feel like I am not alone. I feel like I have a community. I feel inspired. I feel encouraged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I have so much love and respect for you Meilani. You're doing a great job with your sweet Lily!
Post a Comment