Friday, September 9, 2011

Day #267 - Joesph's Asthma is improving

Joseph has struggled with asthma for the past two and a half years. It was really hard to figure out how to control. But after a lot of education and after getting into a good routine with his puffers we were able to keep it in better control. We also started using some oils which also seemed to help. This has been a pretty asthma-free summer and his symptoms seem to be much more mild and easier to manage. I am so grateful for that and I'm just hoping it will continue.

2 comments:

Dave and Kristin Dirkmaat said...

So happy to hear this!!!! You will have to tell me about the oils. There is a pilot at my company whose wife does lots of work with oils. I have wanted to go to her rather than the doctor next time I am sick. I heard she is absolutely wonderful and she even teaches a seminar on how to use them yourself that I plan to attend sometime. I love the idea of any natural healing that is out there. We love Joseph and are glad to hear that he hasn't had to deal with asthma much this Summer!!!

Hoku said...

Have you tried peppermint oil (heavily diluted) in the nebulizer? We recently have been turning to "alternative options" in treating different ailments and they've been surprisingly helpful.