Friday, September 9, 2011

Day #268 - The Book of Mormon

I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon. I feel that it is proof that God is the same yesterday, today and always. It clearly shows that God loves all of his children. When I read it, I feel peace and comfort and the gospel of Jesus Christ comes into complete view. I was reading the Book of Mormon with my family the other day and read a scripture that reminded me of this.

In 1 Corinthians 15:22 it says: "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."

In Mosiah 3:16 King Benjamin teaches: ". . . for behold, as in Adam, or by nature, they fall, even so the blood of Christ atoneth for their sins."

I am grateful for the clarity that the Book of Mormon brings to the teachings in the Bible. I love both books of scripture and feel blessed by their teachings in my life.

No comments: