
This is as good as it gets with the kids for an Easter picture.
Lily and Joseph had no interest in posing.
Lily and Joseph had no interest in posing.




I can't help but feel gaga over my tulips this spring. I am amazed at the delight their vibrant colors and simple beauty have brought to me. The blossoms on the trees have had a similar effect. What a blessing to be surrounded by such beauty!




3 comments:
spring is so magical, isn't it!? tulips are my favorite!
I also am gaga over your tulips! :) They really do bring happiness to me. Thank you for that! I'm glad that you and Joel enjoyed NYC.
It's so beautiful! The white ones look especially plentiful and delicate! And your trip looks like so much fun! What a memorable bonding time! Jerry and I could use a little more time to "court" again; gotta make more time for that.
Post a Comment