
My family growing up had a lot of wonderful traditions. One of my favorites is an Easter tradition which I have carried on with my family. Each person's Easter Basket is hidden somewhere in the house on Easter morning. So, the kids spend quite a while searching the whole house for their own basket. At some point the kids need a little encouragement, so we give them clues. My parents found all kinds of crazy places to hide ours as the years went on and we were getting older. These have made great memories for me. This year Joseph's was under a pile of clean laundry (not an unusual sight in our house). Lily's was in the toy closet. Eryn's was in her Dad's closet behind some clothes. And Anna's was the most difficult. Her's was behind the food on the top shelf in our storage room. As you can see, the look on her face shows that she was not pleased to be the last to find her basket. :)
1 comment:
I LOVE this tradition! I wish I'd remember it for next year!
Post a Comment