Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Day #160 - Teaching Voice Again
I have been on a long break from teaching voice lessons. Motherhood kind of got in the way. But I have finally taken on one student (for starters) and I am enjoying it. Teaching again has reminded me that I am actually good at something. It's not like all of my bad casserols and burnt dinners. I am actually capable and confident and enjoy teaching voice. I am also looking forward to possibly expanding and teaching more as long as I can work out scheduling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm about to reopen a voice studio too! I stopped teaching when Cameron was diagnosed with Autism. Yay for us :)
Wish you were here teaching in Hawaii so you could teach my kids (who seem near tone-deaf). Boo. For any musical family that really stinks. Could be worse, though.
Post a Comment