My cousin, Luke and his wife are pictured here with me and the Alvarado Family. Both Luke and I served missions in Guatemala. As it happened, we both knew this same family. Bro. Alvarado was my Ward Mission Leader and he was Luke's Bishop.
After a long visit, my dear friends from my mission to Guatemala returned home today. I am so grateful for their influence in my life. They are some of the best people I know. After all of the time I spent with them in their home 11 years ago, I never would have guessed that I would have this opportunity to host them in my own home. I love them and can't even express my deep gratitude for this special time.



1 comment:
How sweet that you could show your love and appreciation in return and revisit that special time in your life!
Post a Comment