
Joel took Eryn on a work trip to Wyoming today. She is thrilled to be able to travel with him, eat out, stay in a hotel and swim in the pool.
Since the kids were off school for the holiday, I got to spend some one-on-one time with Anna. I took Anna out shopping for jeans and a few other things while the younger two stayed home with babysitters. Anna had been fulfilling a daily goal for a while to receive a prize and finally earned it today. This is what she chose.
Raising four kids has proven to be a big challenge for Joel and I. I want to say that we are so great at it, but we struggle with meeting everyone's needs (including our own). So, I am grateful today for the opportunity to spend some one-on-one time with our girls. They need it and deserve it! They are great kids.



1 comment:
That's terrific! What AMAZING memories! (We call them "Mommy/Daddy dates" and ought to do them WAY more often.) In fact, I can't even remember the last time I did one. Good reminder to GET ON IT!
Post a Comment