She loves going outside. She has especially loved my sister's sandbox.
She still goes to Lila's once a week and LOVES it! Lila is a sister in the ward who has been taking care of her for a few hours once a week since she was three months old. Lila teaches her words, reads books, takes her on walks and simply holds her and loves her. It has been a very sweet relationship.
Sometimes we have to come up with different ways of doing things. . . but. . . it all works out.
This is my least favorite position she gets herself into. Her legs look completely backwards. I try to catch her when she does this and re-position her.
Toilet paper unrolled all over the floor is a celebration for us! We love it that she can be naughty and get into things.She is crawling really well and can get all over the house.
This video is of Lily working with her Occupational Therapist, Joel. We enjoy working with him. I thought it would be fun to see how she handles herself sitting and playing. She always has to kind of hold herself up with her hands.
I have a few more pictures and videos to upload, but maybe tomorrow. . . :) Lily's wheelchair may finally come this Friday. There has been a delay because of a defective part. We will definitely post pictures as soon as we get it.



3 comments:
She is so beautiful, and so Smart! Look at her!! I think Congratulations is in order!
How cute is she?! I love and miss you guys! Did you still want me to pick up that wheelchair for you? ;)
Lily is looking so much older than when you were here in September. She is such a cutey. I love that you are updating us on her progress. Yeah Lily!
Post a Comment