Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Day #356 - Young Women Helpers
Since I am trying to avoid a break-down, I decided to call the Young Women President and enlist the help of the Young Women in our ward with Lily. I feel like I am not getting much done because she needs more attention. We agreed to have the girls sign up to come in and play with Lily two days a week for one hour. Today was the first day, and I was grateful to be able to feel like she was occupied while I got a few things accomplished. I wish I was a super mom. But until I become that amazing woman/mother I want to be, I am grateful for the support!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are amazing... one for finishing your year...what an example and two asking for help when needed! That is huge and makes you more than super mom!
Post a Comment