Enjoying the Journey
That ending was so darling. What a trooper.
Oh! She's so lovely, Meilani (and Joel)! I hope to meet her one day soon! Sending you lots of love.
So cute! I love her eyes!
Love it!!!! Miss you all!
Oh, she is so cute! She is going to be a strong little thing! Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad she is doing well. love and miss you!
What a little warrior but the best part is the smile! It doesn't matter that life isn't fair, she's going to smile anyway. Much love Auntie Laura Lee~
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That ending was so darling. What a trooper.
Oh! She's so lovely, Meilani (and Joel)! I hope to meet her one day soon! Sending you lots of love.
So cute! I love her eyes!
Love it!!!! Miss you all!
Oh, she is so cute! She is going to be a strong little thing! Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad she is doing well. love and miss you!
What a little warrior but the best part is the smile! It doesn't matter that life isn't fair, she's going to smile anyway.
Much love Auntie Laura Lee~
Post a Comment