Monday, September 7, 2009

A New Niece


She already looks so different from this picture. But isn't she adorable?


It was like 3am in this picture and the pic was taken after the cream was put in her eyes. So she is a little shiny looking. =)

I got to witness the birth of my new niece (born to Emily) this summer. My mom and I felt so blessed to be a part of this event which was extremely peaceful and sweet. We look forward to getting to know this cute little girl. We are also very pleased that Lily will have a girl cousin so close in age.

3 comments:

lilia said...

she is beautiful and you look great too! send my congrats to Emily! MIss you guys. Nalia says hi Anna,

Helen said...

That is awesome that you were able to be there for the birth. She is a cute girl. It is nice to live around family.

Smiths said...

I can't wait to meet her! They change so quickly- for instance, your little girls are in 2nd and Kindergarten! Crazy! And what's Emily's baby girls name?