
Autumn has arrived and I am loving the changing colors all around us. Joel and I took the kids along with Aunt Becca for a drive around the Alpine Loop to see all of the pretty leaves. We ended the drive at Sundance and decided to take the ski lift for a fun ride and a better view of the beautiful setting. I think that this is going to be my favorite season. I do reserve the right to change my mind, though after all of the leaves fall off of the 11 trees around our house. =)


Becca and Anna rode on another bench in front of us.



8 comments:
Wow! Gorgeous! Looks like a super fun outing. You were so brave with all your kids on that chair lift.
Beautiful! I think fall is a great season (maybe I like it more cause it's a rare occasion I get to experience the beauty).
Happy Birthday Meilani!!
How fun! It is definitely beautiful! I love the fall . . . it tells me that Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas have arrived!
Fall here in Iowa is not flip flop weather. I must say I'm a bit jealous. :o) I did notice Trent does have the same pair of flip flops as Joel. Too funny. :o)
That looks like a lot of fun! The fall season is a beautiful time of year.
Meilani!! Happy belated birthday. I'm just catching up on the last few months of your blog posts and have really enjoyed all of your pictures and comments. I'd love to visit both you and Becca in more depth soon. We love you guys...everyone looks so good!
What a beautiful sight! Thank you for sharing your special moment with us. And Happy Birthday Meilani! It looks like you guys are enjoying the weather over here.
Post a Comment