Sunday, September 20, 2009

Summer Visitors



These are some of Betsy's girls sandwiched in the middle of my kids. They are gorgeous. Below is Elli, Betsy's oldest, holding Lily. Elli loved holding her and spending time with her.


We had a lot of fun this summer with visiting family. Early in the summer my brother Mike and his family came. I don't think I took any pictures of that visit. Joel's cousin Mikki''s family came as well. Then Joel's parents came on their way to and from Scotland. We love having them and always wish that they could stay longer. Hawaii feels very far away for parents/grandparents to be. Finally at the end of the summer we had Betsy's family. She has five girls, so it was just one big girl party. It is great to be living in a place with space for visitors. We hope to have more in the future!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

you want some more visitors? I can't remember if I told you we're coming to UT Oct 5-7 for my brother's wedding. We'll have to get together!