Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day




Joel had beautiful flowers delivered to the house for me for Valentine's Day. They were so beautiful and I have been enjoying them so much. He also sent a Pajamagram. =) He is so thoughtful. I wish I had gotten him something better. I gave him a hammer and nails. Seriously. =) I thought he would rather have something we needed. I had better do something really good for his birthday.

Joel and I make a special breakfast for the kids every valentine's day. This is a tradition from my side of the family. Half of the fun is setting it all up and writing the little valentine's for each member of the family.

8 comments:

Darth Mama said...

I like the heart that the fork is in. Did you make that? Joel is really sweet, isn't he - flowers... Don't worry, you delivered a beautiful baby for him, that must certainly make him happy.

Anne H. 韩涵 said...

Meilani-- Those flowers are *gooorgeous*!! Good pick Joel! ;-) Happy Vday to you and fam! :)

Kahilau said...

So sweet! Those flowers are gooorgeous! I love your breakfast set up too. What a great tradition!

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

What a fun tradition. I think I might steal it next year.

Suzy said...

happy Valentines meilani and joel. Nice to see you guys on here. my blog is noelanijames.blogspot.com Check out the latest with us, we are back on maui. We have 3 kids. Got another girl after ethan-she is 4 adn her name is Ella. your kids are all so cute! different features like ours-Ella has red hair and really fair skin. well hope to keep in touch! Suzy:0)

Anonymous said...

Wow what festive and creative valentines placements. I love it!
I love it when the hubbies give flowers for Valentines Day. I just barely found your blog, I thought I added it to my links but I got the URL wrong. The pictures of your family and especially that Lily are so darn precious. She's adorable and what sparkle in her eyes. Hopefuly we can see eachother before we ship off to Cali.
Aloha,
Pume

Naomi said...

Meilani I love this tradition! Do you mind if I steal it :) And not to be a dork but what is a pajamagram? LOL It's probably a really stupid question but I have to know.

Meilani said...

Omi - A pajamagram is just a cute set of pajamas delivered to your door in a really pretty kind of box. =) I guess it is just a creative way to give pajamas. I needed them since it was so cold here at night.