

Anna's school held a special event recently called "Dads and Doughnuts." All of the first-graders got to invite their dads to class for a little doughnut social, including a little music by the class. Anna was thrilled to have her dad there with her. I guess that they do another day called "Moms and Muffins." I told Anna, though that I wish it was switched to "Moms and Doughnuts" and "Dads and Muffins" right???



4 comments:
That is so TRUE! I love all your updates. Those casts and shoes do not sound like fun. Betsy Moffat had to do that with her daughter. She might have some advice for you. That picture of Joseph is adorable. How fun. Also, I know we are not that close but if there is ever anything I can do, PLEASE call!
I'm definitely with you on that one....however at this point I think I'd settle for Moms and muffins!
I vote for Moms and Donuts! I don't care if it doesn't "go with moms" but it does make me happy to eat donuts!
That's funny. I'm with you. Doughnuts for sure!
Post a Comment