Monday, February 16, 2009

Photo Shoot






A good friend took some beautiful pictures of Lily recently. The pictures tuned out really nice. I am glad that we did it before her feet were casted. I think it will be a good memory of how her feet looked. Thank you Rachel!

10 comments:

Siope L Kinikini said...

Those are great pictures. Thanks for posting them. We need to plan a trip up to see you guys!

Darth Mama said...

Those are adorable pics of baby lily...

Smiths said...

Lily is BEAUTIFUL! I haven't checked the blog for photo's in a while, but man, if she isn't a ray of sunshine. Your family is beautiful-and I'm calling you out-why no picture of you on the side with the rest of your fam? busted.

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Beautiful, beautiful baby! We love her. I had so much fun with your family at the museum. Thanks for letting us steal them away. I'm glad you and Lily got a quiet day together. Hope you're enjoying your new house!

Dalynne said...

PRECIOUS!

Amanda Hardman said...

What a beautiful little baby..so sweet!

Kei said...

Awesome picts! love them!

Kahilau said...

THose are beautiful! THose will be amazing to have. I love her eyes too! Thank you for stopping by to see us, we had a great visit and love seeing your family any chance we can get!!

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

these pictures are soooo priceless! and profound. i am crying my eyes out and there is little more i can say!

the 4 of us said...

Hey Kongaikas!
So happy to have found your blog, your children are beautiful! We didnt get to meet Lily before you moved from Waipiolani ward- she is gorgeous!! Hope everyone is doing well, we miss seeing you guys here at church!
Take care,
Perritons :)