Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day #74 - My Dad

This week my dad is turning 70 years old! I can't believe that he has reached such a mature age! I am so grateful for the wonderful influence my dad is in my life. We share a love for music which has really bonded us over the years. I took every class he taught as a student at BYU Hawaii. He was also my first voice teacher. Some of my happiest memories are of singing as a member of his choir. He has the unique talent of bringing sensitivity, skill and spirituality together to create beautiful music. Beyond that connection, I appreciate my dad's example of gospel living. He has spent his life in service to the church and more importantly to the people around him. I love him so much and so before this starts to sound like a eulogy I am going to end! Happy Birthday Dad! Here's to many more happy, healthy years to come.

1 comment:

Hoku said...

My parents always have the best things to say about him. :) Good man!