I am excited to announce that Lily finally has a birthday picked out. I am set to go in for a c-section on Monday the 15th of December. Joel and I were able to meet with my new doctor here and get a tour of the facilities earlier in the week and we both felt great about everything. It is nice to finally see things falling into place for the birth of our baby and I am so grateful to have a date to plan for.
Please continue to keep us in your prayers. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
We'll be thinking of you and her.
Congratulations on the safe move and you will be in my prayers. Please give Joel my love!!!!!
That's so exciting! We'll keep you guys in our prayers.
Wow! It seems so soon...of course, I'm sure for you it might seem like it's about time. I'm excited to get to come see you!
We'll be thinking of you guys and praying for her safe arival!
Yay for you guys! We can't wait to come and meet Lily. You will all be in our prayers! Love you guys!
Must be so nice to have a set date! We'll be thinking of and praying for all of you.
You all will be in my thoughts. I'll bet you can't wait to meet each other. Post pix when you can. Love to you guys!
i wish everything will go well with your c-section. I really miss you, Meilani! especially, when I am at Daniel's school. Take care!
Guess what Meilani? Lily and I will have the same birthday. Please do sing happy birthday song for us. It is just exciting to hear the news and know that everything is all prepared for her arrival on Monday. Surprisingly, the weather has also been really nice and sunny. We sure miss you guys very much. We wish you all the be the best and safe delivery. What a beautiful growing family!
so excited that you are feeling more peace. our prayers are with you that everything goes as planned. ps we love our VAN!
Post a Comment