Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lily Day 5

11 comments:

Quincy said...

She IS beautiful. I'm in love! Kiss those sweet cheeks for me!

Rebecca McAllister said...

Oh what a cutie! We will keep her in our prayers...hang in there!

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

oh wow she is a doll! i cannot wait to meet her and i am so dang glad you have a blog so i can sort of "see" and keep track of whats going on without bugging you. i really want to meet up with you when i get back. i cant wait to meet lily. hang in there! sounds like you are but hang in there! i feel so bad that on the 16th when she was having surgery when we were there i didnt check in to see you! such a turd i am.

Darth Mama said...

Oh, I am so glad you posted a video of baby lily. She is pretty! I love new babies.....
We are thinking of you.....

The Culbertson's said...

She is precious! I hope you get your Christmas wish and get to bring her home this week! Our prayers are with you.
Sara

Candyland Cafe said...

She is very beautiful!

Amy said...

She is seriously so cute and seems so alert! Hope you are getting the rest you need. Love you!

Jenn said...

Wow, soo cute Meilani! I'm so happy for you!

Lains said...

She is gorgeous! I loved seeing the video. Thanks for posting. Love you all. ..praying for you.

The Araki Ohana said...

She's indeed very pretty. We're so happy to know that both of you are doing very well. Merry Christmas to you all! Hope all your wishes come.

Love always, the Arakis

Steph Glazier-Collao said...

Yes, she is beautiful! Congratulations and best of luck with all the upcoming test and (hopefully not) surgeries.
Love,
Juan and Stephanie (Glazier)Collao