The weather has been pretty mild since we got here, but Saturday was almost warm. =) It was crazy. Our kids played outside almost all day and some even took off their shoes. Above Anna and Eryn are playing with their cousins out in the backyard. They pulled out lots of blankets and had a great big picnic. Today on the other hand it is snowing, finally. I will post some of those pictures later.
Monday, December 8, 2008
A Warm Winter Day
The weather has been pretty mild since we got here, but Saturday was almost warm. =) It was crazy. Our kids played outside almost all day and some even took off their shoes. Above Anna and Eryn are playing with their cousins out in the backyard. They pulled out lots of blankets and had a great big picnic. Today on the other hand it is snowing, finally. I will post some of those pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a special time for the cousins to get to know each other better...
Looks like you guys are having fun in Utah. It's hard for me to believe that Utah is a memory for us now, I lived there so long I was really getting used to the idea. But we have so many memories there. And we miss your family!
Post a Comment