Oh, she is soooo adorable! Jade and Koa are so happy to see her. We wish you well. I can feel her sweet strong spirit all the way over here. She brings sweet tears of joy. Blessings to all of you.....
We too, have had you in our thoughts and prayers. Hope that everything went smooth and continues to do so. We love you guys. She is so gorgeous and sweet and so lucky to be a part of your family! Lots and lots of love, Rebecca and Evan
Not only are you the mother of a 7 year old, you are a mother of 4. Wow, 4 that's double the number of parents...scary! Lily is beautiful, she is very lucky to be born into such a wonderful family!
What a beautiful growing family. We've been thinking about you guys. We just wanted to welcome baby Lily into the world and wish you all the best. I still can't believe Lily and I have the same birthday. We miss all of you very much. Take good care and thank you so much for sharing this unforgettable, miraculous event with us. Please send our aloha to everyone.
Lily is so precious and beautiful just like her mommy. Congratulations!
24 comments:
I've thought about you all day. Congratulations guys! She's perfect.
I've also been thinking about you all day and sending lots of love and prayers your way. She is absolutely beautiful!
oh meilani! she's so beautiful! i hope the next few days and weeks go well!
Oh, she is soooo adorable! Jade and Koa are so happy to see her. We wish you well. I can feel her sweet strong spirit all the way over here. She brings sweet tears of joy. Blessings to all of you.....
You've been in our prayers, especially today. She is so beautiful! Thank you for posting a picture!!
Ohhh!! She's gorgeous! Lots of love to you and family.
She is a beauty!! Love you guys so much were all praying for you and babies swift and happy recovery. Love mandy jake jakeyboy zion and bells
Congrats Joel and family! She is absolutely gorgeous! <3
Love,
Trent and Jen, your attendance tracker friends :o)
She is so beautiful and she is a real strong spirit. You can just feel it. You guys are awesome and we hope to grow up to be just like you guys.
All our love,
Siope and Liana
Welcome, baby Lily! You are so beautiful!
Congratulations!!!
Meilani, Take care!
Wish you all have a great Holiday Season with your new family member!
We are all hoping for the best and can't wait for more details. I'll bet her siblings are thrilled that she is finally here. Congratulations!
Yay!! So happy for you. All my love...
She is beautiful! You are in our prayers continually.
We too, have had you in our thoughts and prayers. Hope that everything went smooth and continues to do so. We love you guys. She is so gorgeous and sweet and so lucky to be a part of your family!
Lots and lots of love,
Rebecca and Evan
Joel and Meilani,
She is absolutely beautiful. We're praying for you. Give eachother a hug from the Nortons.
We love you.
Natalie
She looks perfect to me! I can't believe I started crying when I saw her picture. Congrats!
Not only are you the mother of a 7 year old, you are a mother of 4. Wow, 4 that's double the number of parents...scary! Lily is beautiful, she is very lucky to be born into such a wonderful family!
Oh she is so gorgeous! What a blessed baby to be a part of your family and to have both of you as parents. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
Konichiwa Meilani and family!
What a beautiful growing family. We've been thinking about you guys. We just wanted to welcome baby Lily into the world and wish you all the best. I still can't believe Lily and I have the same birthday. We miss all of you very much. Take good care and thank you so much for sharing this unforgettable, miraculous event with us. Please send our aloha to everyone.
Lily is so precious and beautiful just like her mommy. Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Welcome to the earth lil Lily Ruth!! Hope that all is well ~ she is soooo dang cute!!
She is gorgeous. I can't wait to meet her.
Congrats!! You guys are definitely in our prayers!! She's absolutely beautiful!!! :)
Congratulations!!!! She is so precious!
Post a Comment