
Having fun at the trunk-or-treat with some friends.

Here is Anna at her school's Literary Parade. Every year her Kanoelani Elem. holds a parade on Halloween where the children dress up as a character from a book and then parade around school holding their book. I really love it. It is a great way to promote literacy and to put a more educational spin on Halloween.

Here are the kiddos. They had a nice Halloween this year. This picture was taken at a Halloween activity the week before Halloween. Eryn was a Dalmatian, Anna was Snow White and JoJo was Superman. Eryn's costume was a little too small, but she became attached to it so quickly and wore the costume so happily leading up to Halloween, pretending she was a puppy that I just didn't have the heart to return it.
4 comments:
Cute kiddos!
What fun costumes. Anna your Snow White costume is so cute! I would have worried too (about Eryn's costume) BUT since it is not me I think it was a great call on your part to keep what she loves because isn't that the point.
They look great! That's a great idea the school did.
sorry I side busted into that photo! but your kids looked really cute!
Post a Comment