My sister Amy created a new preschool blog. She majored in early childhood education in college, so she shares lots of great children's books, songs and craft ideas. Here's Eryn completing one of the crafts. We both had a great time. Thanks Amy! Here's a link to her blog if you are interested:
www.amy-fun4kids.blogspot.com
Sorry for the problems with the link earlier. The link works now.
Share it with whoever you want.
Sorry for the problems with the link earlier. The link works now.
Share it with whoever you want.



5 comments:
neat! I wasn't able to get the link to work, I'd love to use some ideas with my kids.
I'm so sad, i wasn't able to get the link to work either..I'll be back to see if you've edited in the next few days.
The link on the side works and it is full of so many wonderful ideas. I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for sharing (both of you)
Cute idea! It will be fun for the girls to experience the beautiful falls that Utah has to offer. Can't wait to see you guys!
I love all of her ideas too. She saved me this past month!
Post a Comment