
I wish you could all see the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance in this picture. In person we could see it clearly. Very beautiful.

This is one of the views from the hospital. It's really a beautiful place.

Our amazing "support team" while we were there. Thank you again girls!

This is the street where our bed and breakfast was located. The whole area reminded me of scenes from the opening of Full House. Yes. I used to watch that show all of the time.
3 comments:
I'm glad you a had a good trip even if things didn't turn out the way you'd planned. It is a great city.
Support groups are the best. Amazing how people show up at the right time always!
Sounds like you had a fun time at Ho'omaluhia and also in SFO. I know what you mean about those houses and I loved Full House, too! We hope you and Joel are doing well (and the kids) and we will keep your family in our prayers.
Post a Comment