I love all the pictures of your cute family. I am so glad that I got to see you while you were here. It always feels like we've never been apart when we get together. That's how we know we were sisters in the pre-exsistence. I'll never forget our fun conversations and stories. Long live Seven Peaks!
How come no one posted these on the family site??!!! I love them all! So cute! I love keeping up with your family, so I am sure I will be on your blog a bunch! We have one too: http://jacksonpaytenparents.blogspot.com/ Love to you! Love, cousin Ashley
2 comments:
I love all the pictures of your cute family. I am so glad that I got to see you while you were here. It always feels like we've never been apart when we get together. That's how we know we were sisters in the pre-exsistence. I'll never forget our fun conversations and stories. Long live Seven Peaks!
How come no one posted these on the family site??!!! I love them all! So cute! I love keeping up with your family, so I am sure I will be on your blog a bunch! We have one too: http://jacksonpaytenparents.blogspot.com/
Love to you! Love, cousin Ashley
Post a Comment