Sunday, August 3, 2008

More Pictures from our trip to Utah


All three of the kids got to ride ponies at Thanksgiving Point thanks to Grandma Smith. Joseph was very serious the entire ride. But I think he was enjoying it. The girls both seemed very proud of themselves.
Anna made some progress with some of her swimming skills at the many water parks. Here she is on a rest break with her cousins Jakie and Zion (Jake and Mandy's kids).

I met Izabella for the first time on this trip. This is Jake and Mandy's new baby girl. She is beautiful and very lovable.

Can you tell we are sisters??? This is my younger sister, Amy and I posing for a pic on her birthday.

1 comment:

Smiths said...

I guess there are some noteworthy things about Utah. Loved seeing you guys in June, and am so looking forward to seeing you in August! Yippy.