Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bird Watching

Red Vented Bull-Bull
Saffron Finch
Japanese White-Eye
Red-Crested Cardinal
Waxbill

I wrote a little bit earlier about Eryn's love for birds. She and I have really enjoyed bird watching. Here are some of our favorite birds. We're hoping to learn about some of the birds in Utah and watch for them while we are there.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Meilani!! Hey girl, how are you?! Long time no see! I found your blog on Jill Jacksons, via Jared Uyehara. It's so great to see pictures of your beautiful family. Keep in touch!

Shannon Curran (now Hadden)

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

We're missing you guys! Hope you're having fun in Utah. See you soon.

Smiths said...

I had no idea you were expecting! Congrats, and that is one lucky kid. We had such a nice time seeing the family, even though it was such a whirlwind visit.