One of the highlights of our trip to Utah this summer was a two-day family reunion with my only living grandparent, Grandma Nora and all of my family on my Dad's side. The last reunion was ten years ago! So it was wonderful to see everyone and reconnect.
Here is the big group!
Here is the big group!


4 comments:
What neat pictures Meilani! I remember when Makay was just weeks old and we took a 4 generation picture with Great Grandma and Grandpa Christensen. It is a very special picture - which I need to get in a book for him!
You are looking so good! I hope you start feeling better soon. We sure missed coming down for the 4th to visit. We heard you had a near miss at the rocket launch. I keep telling my dad that he has to get people to sign waivers before launch so their wont be any misunderstandings as well as bring his first aid kit..haha! Take care =)
Hi Meilani! I'm so excited to find you have a blog! I loved seeing this reunion picture and was sad that we missed it. I look forward to keeping in touch via blog.... I have such great Smith cousins. Your family is cute.
Linda
I recognize a few faces in the family picture. Your parents look great, and it's comforting to know that Mike is even more bald than me.
I forgot, if you would like an invite to my blog send me your e-mail address - lindamerrill@msn.com
Post a Comment