Monday, June 9, 2008

Recent Happenings


Anna danced in her school's May Day program at the end of May. Here she is in her swim suit dancing to "The Swim" with all of the other kindergarten children. She danced very well. Joseph has been sleeping like this lately. I just love catching him like this. Very cute.

Anna just finished kindergarten! I can not believe it. This school year has gone by so fast and Anna has learned so much. She is reading very well and loves school and learning. Notice her short hair and bangs.
It is Eryn's 4th birthday today. I wish she would have opened her eyes in this picture, but oh well. She took these cupcakes to share with her joy school friends on their last day of school. I will post more about Eryn and her bday after today.

1 comment:

Darth Mama said...

I love those cupcakes! they are soooo cute. Did you make the flowers??? I want to make some too. How did you do it?