Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

The kids had a great Halloween. Lily got to wear her costume practically all day because of preschool and kindermusik. She cracked us all up in that wig. In the morning I made her just wear a ribbon in her hair then in the evening she went all out with the black wig. She would wear that thing all day if we let her. My sister's kids are pictured here with mine on our front porch. 




When Eryn announced to me that she was going to be a blue bird for Halloween I was not sure how we were going to work this out. All of the costumes online were lame. So we made this one up. She was happy with it, although some people asked if she was a peacock.

Joseph was Babo Fett from Star Wars, Eryn was a blue bird, Anna was Alice in Wonderland and Lily was Snow White.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Lily is hysterical in that wig!! I can tell she feels classy. I love that Eryn wanted to be a bluebird. Cutest bluebird I've ever seen!

Nikki said...

adorable!

Nikki
Www.madebynikki.blogspot.com – blog design to support a great cause! Get your blog designed, gain new readers, and support our charity partner in the DR and my return to India to work with special needs orphans! Take part in our November discount!

Dave and Kristin Dirkmaat said...

I love your kids costumes!!! so bummed I didn't see you guys on Halloween! Lily looks so cute! I love Erin's because Summer loves the birds on Rio and would have died and gone to Heaven if she saw Erin. I should copy that for her next year. i wondered if they had Rio costumes online. I know Erin's isn't from Rio but would probably work. Very creative!