Sunday, June 3, 2012

Support Group Bowling Party and more . . .

Lily, my mom and I went to our Spina Bifida Support Group's Bowling Party over Memorial Day weekend. I always love being with other SB families. I get so much strength and encouragement from being with them. Lily had a great time bowling with her grandma.



Anna performed with her class in a melodrama play about Timpanogos and the Moon. I spent hours volunteering for this: teaching the boys dance, arranging costumes to be fixed, practicing narrations with the kids and running the entire play multiple times.
Here's an action shot of Eryn playing soccer in her last soccer game.

1 comment:

Dave and Kristin Dirkmaat said...

I love seeing the little updates about your family because I learn things that I don't always know being your neighbor! Summer and Dominic miss JoJo!!! I miss you guys too!