Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wheelchair Dance Recital



Lily performed with her wheelchair dance class in a big recital last week. It was a great experience for her. She loved all the support she got from family and friends in attendance. Her class danced to a piano version of Snow White's wishing well song. Totally made me cry. Eryn was her helper on stage. She had been practicing with Lily and her class for weeks. I was proud of her for supporting Lily so well. All of the girls in the class have Spina Bifida.

3 comments:

Corie said...

So fun! Lily looks beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off of Eryn in that second picture. She looks so... I wish I could describe it. Proud of her sister, full of joy, and full of love. They are both such amazing girls.

The Pearsons said...

Awesome!! Congratulations Lily! I love that she enjoys performing and singing, too!!

Dalynne said...

That's great! Way to go Lily and Eryn!